This article contains instructions for programming a wireless siren with the Vea 3G/4G GSM Security System.
NOTE: If you purchased the siren as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a siren separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Wireless Siren to the Vea 3G/4G GSM Main Panel:
- From the home screen, type in your four digit password then press the Menu button [three horizontal lines].
- Next, scroll to “Smart Accessories” (the Arm and Disarm buttons are also the Scroll Up / Down buttons). Press the Checkmark button to enter the “Smart Accessories” menu.
- Put your siren into programming mode. See details below.
- Press the Zero key followed by the arming button to send a signal to the siren. The siren will beep several times once it receives signal from the panel.
- Unplug and turn off the siren to finish.
- Press the Back button a few times to return to the main page.
Plug-In Strobe Siren - Press and hold the white button on the back of the siren for 3 seconds.
Small Indoor Strobe Siren - Press and release the black button on the left hand side of the siren
Outdoor / Indoor Siren - Quickly plug in and unplug the siren 3 times in a row. On the third time, leave it plugged in. When you plug in the siren you'll hear a chirp, and on the third time, you'll hear a different series of beeps.
If we wait and leave the siren plugged in too long on the first or second times we plug it in, then the siren will time out and it will beep 2 times after a short pause. If you hear these 2 beeps from the timeout, then start over by unplugging the siren and then trying the 3 plug-ins again.
Indoor / Outdoor Strobe Siren - Press and release the “Add Remote” button on the back of the siren.
Solar Siren - Press and hold the Volume button on the back of the siren (The Volume button is the top of the 2 indentations in the white plastic).