This article contains instructions for programming a Remote Fob with the S6 system.
NOTE: If you purchased the remote fob as part of a kit, then it has been pre-programmed to the main panel already, and no other programming is needed. Follow these steps below if you have purchased a remote fob separately, and are now adding it to an existing system.
Programming a Remote Fob with the S6 Titan Panel:
- On the Main Panel, press the Menu button [three horizontal lines]. Please note you may have to enter your Administrator password if the panel's keypad lock is enabled
- Navigate to "Sensors" press OK, then select "Remotes" and press OK again.
- Scroll to "Add a Remote" and press OK.
- On the Remote Fob press any button
- Scroll down once to change the name of the Remote Fob. Continue to scroll down to change any "Siren" or "Chirp" setting associated with this fob. Please consult your user manual for a full description of options available on this screen.
- Press the Return button to save your changes and exit the sensor programming screens. You should hear the panel say "Remote added"
- Turn on any motion detectors that were turned off.