Fortress Pet Immune Motion Detector
- No Contract
or Monthly Charges
- 3 Year
- 30 Day
A motion detector will sense any movement in a room. If the beam that the motion detector sends out is interrupted, a signal will be sent to the main control system, triggering the alarm. Special design ignores any movement from dogs or cats.Monitoring activity in a room is important if an intruder manages to bypass the basic trigger points of the window and door contacts.
This special motion detector will trigger if movement is sensed, but is programmed to ignore pets in your home. Therefore it will not be triggered by cats or dogs under 50 pounds who may have otherwise triggered the alarm system undesirably.
- 433 MHz wireless signal
- ~150 ft. range to the main panel
- Passive Infrared motion detector
- Detects motion up to 20 ft. away
- Ignores small animals (below about 50 pounds)
- 90 degrees vertical arc
- 120 degrees lateral arc
- One 9V battery
- Passive Infrared - detects body heat
- Ignores cats and small dogs (under 50 lbs)
- Detects motion up to 20 feet away, 120 degrees side-to-side
Out of stock
Please wait ...