Fortress S02 Door / Window Contact Sensor
- No Contract
or Monthly Charges
- 3 Year
- 30 Day
This sensor is a magnetic contact sensor for doors, windows, and other entry points. When the magnet and the sensor are separated, the sensor sends a wireless signal to trigger the alarm. When you mount one piece on the door or window, and the other piece on the frame, the sensor will activate whenever the door or window is opened. For best performance, you should not mount this sensor directly on a metal surface. The sensor and the magnet should be no further than ¼ inch apart when the door or window is closed. When applying the adhesive tape, make sure that you are mounting on a clean, flat, dry surface. A starter battery is included with the sensor, and we offer additional 23A batteries for purchase on our web site.
- One “23A” 12-Volt battery
- 433MHz wireless signal
- ~ 150 ft. range, with line of sight
- Top LED light flashes for 1-2 seconds to indicate activity
- Bottom LED lights up solid to indicate a low battery
- Magnetic sensor protects doors, windows, and other entry points
- Mount on a clean, flat, dry surface. Place a spacer between the sensor and any metal surfaces.
- 2 LED lights - Activity Light and Low Battery Indicator Light
Fortress S02 Door / Window Contact Sensor Description
The basic building block of the S02 and GSM Alarm Systems, contact sensors are designed to detect a window or door being forced open. The most likely method of forced entry into a home or office is via a door or windows. That's why it's so important to have contact sensors attached to the windows and doors on at least the ground floor of your home. These totally wireless sensors contain a small battery and transmit data electronically to the main control panel.
Purchase this accessory at the same time as an alarm package and we will program everything for you!